melissamosloski5

melissamosloski5

Cross Country Christmas (The 12 NA's of Christmas)
Tiffany King
Broken - Megan Hart Wow! This is seriously not what I expected in an erotic novel. The storyline was so deep and moving that even though it contained erotic elements, I can't seem to accept it as an erotic novel.

Sadie's husband is a quadriplegic. I have often thought how hard life would be for someone to lose all control and feeling from the neck down, but I haven’t ever given as much thought to how the lives of that person’s loved ones are affected. I now have gotten a glimpse at that. Sadie gave up almost everything to devote time to care for her husband; her only escape was when she went to work while she left her husband in the care of hired help.

Once a month, Sadie takes her lunch break with Joe at a park bench while Joe tells her stories of his “conquests.” Each month is a story of a different woman and after time, without the touch from her husband, Sadie finds herself imagining herself as that woman in his story. “This month my name is Mary…”

Broken is the first Novel I have read by Megan Hart and I can guarantee it will not be the last. This book blew me away and evoked such emotion from me. At one point in the book, I was sobbing uncontrollably – not just small tears – full on sobbing. I would highly suggest this book to anyone wanting to read a deep, emotional romance novel, without all the mushiness.